A beautiful yet easy project to make for yourself, sell in your shop, or give as a hostess gift.
Christmas Napkin rings with a fun twist - Can you guess the language? Each napkin ring says 'Merry Christmas' in a different language, 10 languages in total. Dress up your table decor, play a quick game, and create a fun icebreaker effortlessly before diving into your next holiday meal.
This is a DIGITAL FILE instant download. NO PHYSICAL item will be sent.
Interested in purchasing the physical product? Click here
This download is compatible with Laser cutting machines such as Glowforge. It can also be used with Cricut or Silhouette software if desired.
Finished product size: 2.5" x 2.5" inches
PLEASE NOTE - You can increase the size of the design. But when reducing it, keep in mind that thin design elements may not engrave or cut well.
You will receive 1 SVG file. Please contact us before purchasing if you need the design in the following file formats (DXF, PDF, CDR, or other).
ENGRAVING AND CUTTING INSTRUCTIONS
Set Red line to 'CUT', Black line – 'ENGRAVE', Green line - optional - engrave language on the back of each ring. Green line - Language names - Set as 'Ignore' while engraving the top side of the rings. Remove any other colors before cutting or engraving.
Follow these guidelines to add the language to the back side of the napkin rings as clues: once the front of the rings is engraved and cut, hold the material and gently flip the rings over, making sure your material doesn't move on the crumb tray. Now, highlight the complete ring design and lower it so that the language names are lined up on the bottom of the napkin rings in the middle lower part of each ring. Set languages to 'Engrave' while setting the rest of the design as ‘Ignore’.
3 mm birch, cherry, and walnut ply were used for the products in the pictures
Please refer to your machine manual to determine which material is safe to use with your machine.
GLOWFORGE and other laser cutters-ready.
• You are purchasing a digital product. No physical products will be sent to you; therefore, your purchase is final, and this item is not returnable.
• A basic knowledge of your software and using digital files with it is needed.
PERMISSIONS FOR USE:
All digital designs in this shop come with a FREE commercial use license with UNLIMITED uses per design (for small businesses only)! Your paid transaction will serve as confirmation of your rights to commercial usage. Please keep your transaction receipt for your records as proof of purchase.
• You may cut or print the files for personal use or sell them as PHYSICAL ITEMS.
• You are NOT permitted to electronically resell or share any part of the file via any method, for financial gain or for free, nor any images from the listing preview.
• This license does NOT include the ability to sell on Print-on-demand sites (such as Zazzle, Printful, Printify, etc.) or use for Embroidery Digitizing.
• You can't claim the design as your own.
Thinking about getting a Glowforge? I'd be happy to answer any questions about this truly amazing yet simple-to-use machinery! Ready to purchase a Glowforge? Use this special code to get up to $500 off your new Glowforge laser printer:
Thank you for supporting my small business! ❤️❤️❤️