As a transplant recipient myself (received a gift of a heart on 8 Feb, 2020) I was inspired to design a meaningful collection of Organ Donation Awareness ribbons with messages of hope, support, heroism, courage and love towards both the Organ Donor their Family as well as the Recipient and their Caregivers. It's a tough journey and we all need little daily reminders of what we or our Loved One went through or is currently going through.
This ribbon is for all Transplant Recipients, whether you're waiting for your call, celebrating 1 week post transplant or 10+ years. May you be reminded of incredible journey we went on to come this far and the people who helped us along the way.
Great for gift wrapping, bow making or just to add your unique touch to your projects.
- Exclusive Bloom and Anchor design
Click here for matching key fobs
9 inspirational messages on ribbon:
1. Transplant strong
2. Recycled parts inside / Transplant Recipient
3. iLive / because of my organ donor
4. 100% living proof organ donation saves lives
5. Your scars are someone else's signs of HOPE
6. I am alive because of YOU
7. I believe in MIRACLES. Ask me about mine.
8. Scars are tattoos with better stories / TRANSPLANT RECIPIENT
9. Transplant SURVIVOR. What's your SUPERPOWER?
100% polyester high quality ribbon is cut in one continuous piece if ordering more than 1 yard. It has unfinished ends, is printed on one side and the side-by-side repeat pattern allows more of the print design to show on your craft project.
Perfect for hair bows, dog collars, keychains, scrapbooking, card making, lanyards, gift wrapping, shoelaces, boot bows, and so much more!
Great for making:
- Hair bows
- Key chains
- Gift bows
- Dog collars
- Boot bows
- and so much more!