Only those who have lost a pet know how much they become a part of our family and how much we miss them every day. May this ornament bring comfort and back loving memories of your precious pet until you reunite again at the Rainbow Bridge.
A truly thoughtful gift for anyone who lost a pet featuring a heartfelt poem that reads:
"Your life was a gift,
your love is a treasure
you'll be loved for a lifetime
and missed forever."
A beautiful light-colored wood ornament featuring the words 'forever loved' and a paw print with a little heart cut inside it. Its classic round shape and heartfelt text will never go out of date, and our professional laser engraving ensures this keepsake will last for years to come. Our ornaments are proudly created and lovingly made from design to finish by Bloom And Anchor.
- Laser-engraved on 1/8" beautiful Baltic birch
- Dimensions: 3 1/4" W x 3 1/2" H
- 3 coats of protective finish applied to the front, 1 coat on the back
- Jute twine hanger
- Comes in a kraft gift box
Please note: natural wood has variations and slight imperfections, including knots and darker wood grain; no two pieces are identical. The product color you receive may vary slightly from the one pictured due to differences in monitor calibration.
INFORMATION ABOUT ORDERING:
No proof will be sent before cutting unless requested. Please double-check your spelling and be specific with any special instructions. We will engrave exactly what you enter. Leave the following information in the notes section at checkout:
- Pet's name (max. 2 words)
- Year (year of passing OR birth year to year of passing OR exact date of passing)
- Pet's gender (for boys, the color of the rainbow is blue, green, and yellow / for girls, it is pink, orange, and yellow)
PLEASE NOTE: Please double-check your information before placing an order. We do our best to keep up with address changes but can't guarantee we will catch each. Please triple-check your address when you're checking out to avoid your package being delayed or lost.